Cancellation and Lateness Policy
Please arrive on time to your appointment. Late arrivals will still end at the originally agreed time for the same price.
If this is your first time booking, I will need a 50% deposit upon scheduling.
If you need to cancel, please contact me at least 24 hours before your appointment. Less notice will lead to a full charge.
COVID-related cancellation fees will be waived.
1. Consent: by filling in any of the forms on this website and on our Google Forms, you are giving your consent for Owlfinch Therapies to hold your personal information. The information which you supply on the forms will be held together with any clinical records or purchasing information, as applicable. I use your information to give you the best possible service and for insurance purposes.
2. Email marketing: with your permission, I will send you emails about my products, my practice, special offers, handy tips and other updates. You will need to positively opt in either online or on your initial consultation form to receive these updates. You can unsubscribe at any time, either through an ‘Unsubscribe’ button or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Links: some links on this website may direct you to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
4. Storing your information: your information is stored both on an encrypted computer, a locked filing cabinet and, where applicable, on the secure control panel for this website. I do not store personal data on any portable devices such as a memory stick. All documents that contain personal data are password protected. Personal data is stored via cookies on this website, which you will be asked to consent to when you first visit the site. These cookies are used in the functioning of the site and to process third party services such as payment gateways.
5. Retaining your information: You have the right to ask me to destroy your records at any time if you wish to terminate our working relationship. Otherwise, adults’ records are retained for eight years following our last date of contact. Children’s records are retained until their 25th or 26th birthday, depending on the exact age of the child when their treatment ended.
6. Accessing your information: Your records are accessed by myself, either for clinical or retail purposes. You have the right to request a copy of your records at any time. These will be sent by email, in a Microsoft Word document attachment.
7. Sharing your information: I will never share your information without your permission – it will be kept strictly confidential unless there are legal grounds for me to disclose something which you have told me to a third party. I shall always inform you if I feel that disclosure is necessary and seek your permission and co-operation first.
8. Complaints: if, for any reason, you are unhappy with how I am handling your data, please raise your concerns with me first, so that we can seek a resolution. If you are still not satisfied, then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
9. Buying online: when you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
10. Third-party service providers for online payments: payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
We take confidentiality seriously and will not pass on or sell your data to anyone unless there is a legal reason.